Mobile Device Provisioning & Deployment
Whether you require a handful of mobile devices at one site or thousands of consumer and rugged devices across multiple locations, Peak-Ryzex's Manage Mobility team offers a Mobile Device Provisioning & Deployment service that provides you the power to outsource all staging, provisioning and setup tasks to our team of experts. Our extensive knowledge of applications, operating systems, connectivity settings and hardware allows us to efficiently manage the entire procurement, provisioning and deployment process for you so that your team can focus on your core business.
The Peak-Ryzex Mobile Device Provisioning and Deployment Service goes beyond a standard software load. You receive a mobile device exactly like your company requires by user type, kitted with accessories, labeled, packed and shipped to your individual user facility… fully tested and prepared, delivered on time, on budget and as promised. Your employees can use their new mobile devices immediately – right out of the box – with communications, charged batteries and a pre-agreed golden image.
Typical provisioning and deployment services include:
- Device receipt/verification, audit devices & accessories against original order
- Scan, battery charging and test
- Asset tag, application load, backup and functional test
- Configure voice, data, email, camera, internet, barcode symbology, etc….
- Features & functions enabled/disabled
- Customizable inserts & information (sheets, cards, user instructions, etc....)
- Project/Deployment management services
- Activate on the wireless carrier network or swap ESN, and test
P-R Manage Mobility… built on proven, repeatable and scalable processes:
- Dead on Arrival (DOA) Check – on receipt of assets, checks to be carried out to ensure DOAs are replaced/repaired by the hardware vendor before staging is to be started and to minimize DOAs being delivered to the customer.
- Smart Staging – where possible, staging carried out using Smart Staging. Smart Staging means multiple device software deployment to decrease time by automation while increasing throughput and accuracy, which will help to reduce lead times and errors.
- Asset Reporting – a completed asset report provided, including: Serial number, Asset number, IMEI number, SIM number, Ship to location, Ship to date, Shipping tracking number, other customer specific relevant details (MAC address/phone number etc.)
- Quality Control (QC) – prior to shipment, quality checks completed during hardware staging, including automated QC and testing all working components of a device to ensure the device is acceptable to ship.
- Golden Image Deployment – prior to shipment, Golden Image signed off by Customer and then applied to all devices. Automated loading prevents human error and ensures all devices are loaded consistently.
- Asset Labeling – prior to shipment, unique asset labels applied to all devices, including a specific message or phone number (if required). Unique asset label also attached to accessories and consumable items. Asset labeling enables tracking and traceability by the Customer and Peak-Ryzex.
- SIM Management – for Activation services prior to shipment, all SIM cards will be installed into devices.
- Shipping – hardware securely packaged to reduce the risk of damage and shipped with a copy of the completed asset report to specific sites. Tracking number and Proof Of Deliveries available if required.
Why Peak-Ryzex Is the Right Choice
Managing the device setup process in-house may initially seem like a cost-saving measure. However, provisioning and deploying mobile devices is an extremely time-consuming process, requiring extensive knowledge of applications, wireless carriers and hardware. Ultimately, what may seem like a small task can put a significant strain on your workforce and detract from your core business initiatives. When you outsource this process to our team of experts, we ensure that your device-provisioning project is rapid and runs smoothly from end-to end. By working with the P-R Manage Mobility, we maximize your uptime saving you a significant amount of manpower and money.
Leverage the potential of managed mobility in your supply chain. Contact us to learn more about our managed mobility.
Customer Success Story