Equipment Repair Services
Equipment Repair and Support Services
Technology is an essential part of mission-critical operations that must deliver maximum uptime. Less than optimal performance can reduce revenue, erode customer confidence, damage trading partner relationships, and lead to expensive workarounds. Life-cycle support offers a way to optimize the performance of equipment while controlling costs.
Service Support Benefits:
- Lowers overall cost of ownership
- Keeps mission-critical equipment operating at peak levels
- Minimizes business disruption caused by equipment failures
- Increases productivity
- Supplies a reliable basis for budgeting and planning
- Leverages the capabilities of the service provider
Nationwide authorized repair service specializing in most major brands of printers.
Depot quality repair of data collection devices.
Getting Optimal Value Depends on Choosing the Right Partner
One of North America's largest service organizations, Peak-Ryzex provides service to over 25,000 customers. Our 250+ factory-trained and certified Customer Service Engineers average 15 years of industry experience. Peak-Ryzex service contracts offer you:
- Onsite Service – Receive responsive field service throughout the US, Canada, and Europe.
- Depot Service – Get quality, cost-effective, and timely services, including manufacturer-authorized warranty and contract-based repairs.
- ServiceTRAC – Easily manage and monitor your service requests with our Web-based tool.
- Service Options – Select the fixed-cost maintenance plan and response times to support your objectives.
- Technical Assistance Center – Experienced staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Peak-Ryzex is the only authorized service provider to service and support all of Moore Wallace's forms handling products including Roll Feed Systems, Pressure Seal Systems, Bursters, Decollators, Cutters, Imprinters and Shredders.
Put our experience to work for you. Contact Us to learn more about life-cycle support contracts to optimize your equipment.