PD9330 Industrial Handheld Scanner
- Standard Range: contact up to 5.2 ft / 1.6 m
- Datalogic's 3GL technology and a loud beeper for good-read feedback
- Built-in multiple interfaces (RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB)
- Operates over a wide range of temperatures
- IP65 water and particulate sealing rating
- Drop resistance to 6.5 ft / 2.0
- Ergonomic shape provides hours of tireless data collection for the user
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI
Datalogic PD9330 Standard-Range Industrial Handheld Laser Scanner USB Kit PD9330-K1
USB kit: Includes PD9330 scanner and 8' coiled Type A pot USB cable (CAB-524).Manufacturer Part #: PD9330-K1
Web Price $370.05
Quantity Discounts Available
The PD9330 reader features Datalogic's exclusive 3 Green Lights (3GL™) for superior good read feedback. The patented "Green Spot" technology directly on the code and dual Good Read LEDs on the top of the cap increase visibility at any angle.
The PD9330 reader’s mechanics have been developed and tested to withstand extreme environmental conditions, maintaining consistent reading performance without degrading performance or reliability. Its ergonomic enclosure is lightweight and well-balanced to ensure optimal operator comfort during scan-intensive operations. A built-in metal tether hook for suspended applications ensures workplace productivity.
All models have multi-interface capabilities built in featuring the most popular interfaces; RS-232, Keyboard Wedge and USB.
|Manufacturer Part No.||PD9330 Industrial Handheld Scanner|
|Manufacturer Product Link||http://www.datalogic.com/eng/products/manufacturing-transportation-logistics-retail/industrial-handheld-scanners/powerscan-pd9330-pd-726.html#overview|
|User Interface||Keyboard Wedge|
|Barcode Type||EAN, GS1 DataBar, UPC|
|Connectivity||RS-232, Serial, USB|