Mobile Powered Workstation Solutions – Your Power to Process Improvement
Peak-Ryzex offers the full line of Newcastle Systems mobile powered workstations for auto-ID technology, computers and more.
Newcastle Systems innovative battery powered workstations and non-powered carts are designed to make high-volume barcode printers, computers, scanners, scales, and other equipment truly mobile – enabling you to perform your task or operation anywhere in a facility.
Mobile powered workstations allow you to eliminate costly footsteps, print on-demand, and reduce labeling errors. Have continuous, full screen, real-time access to your WMS, ERP, or ADC software anywhere in your facility. The integrated power system provides consistent, reliable run time for virtually any application requiring "portable power".
Newcastle Systems brings you:
- 75% reduction in overtime
- 63% increase in receiving volume
- $5,000 reduction in labor costs per operator
Peak-Ryzex offers the following:
- Economical "EC Series" Powered Workstations – Economical, compact utility cart for retail, warehouse/distribution and more. Small footprint makes it perfect for narrow aisles and small spaces.
- Mid-Range "NB Series" Powered Workstations – Fully mobile workstation to meet the needs of retail, warehouse/dc and more. 24" x 22" work surface, integrated power strip, power package, adjustable shelves, etc.
- Heavy-Duty "PC Series" Powered Workstations – Consists of 30" and 48" deep workstations that are designed for ease of mobility. Integrated power strip, power package, adjustable shelves and more.
- Workstation Accessories – Full line of accessories that can be integrated to any cart series in seconds to create a highly functional mobile equipment workstation.
- Stand-Alone Power Packages – Competitively-priced units that consist of an inverter, smart charger, battery, battery status meter, and ventilated cabinets.
To learn more about Newcastle Systems Mobile Workstations from Peak-Ryzex, click on the following:
Let us help you find the right mobile workstation solution for your application. Call 888-492-6346 or Contact Us.