ELD Device & Connectivity Solutions
NOTE: The ELD mandate is scheduled to go into effect in Canada on June 12, 2021. It is critical to get your ELD solution set up by that time.
Easy to Use, Easy to Deploy, Easy to Comply.
The Electronic Logging Device (ELD or E-Log) Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) mandate took effect in late 2017 in the US, requiring commercial motor vehicles to record driving hours and service records, and comply with the set of rules known as the Hours of Service (HOS). An ELD monitors the vehicle to capture data on engine run-time, movement, miles driven, and duration of engine operation. This makes it easy to record drivers’ duty status changes in real-time and deliver the DVIR (Driver Vehicle Inspection Report) daily, as required.
Peak-Ryzex offers a comprehensive ELD service, which allows you to find and customize the right software and connectivity solutions for your business needs. Our expert team will guide you through the process to ensure you have what you need and everything is fully optimized.
ELD Compliance Made Easy With Peak’s Solutions
Peak-Ryzex offers best-in-class and simple-to-deploy ELD solutions to keep your fleet compliant, productive and safe with accurate records and improved communication. And unlike other ELD mandate solutions, we offer everything you need as well as customization options.
As your partners, our expert team will work with you to put together the best possible turn-key solution for your fleet management, vehicle GPS, and wireless connectivity needs, including:
- Mobile Devices – such as tablets, smartphones and wearables provided by a wide range of manufacturers
- Managed mobility services – Keep your devices running and connected with advanced exchange, mobile device management, staging, configuration and on-going support
- Wireless connectivity – Choose from 4G LTE connectivity with AT&T, Verizon, T-Mobile or Sprint, or select the innovative multi-carrier SIM card solution
- Software – ELD solutions such as FarEye and Connexas make it easy to track vehicle movement and create and manage driver logs
- Accessories – In-cab device mounting solutions from RAM Mounts, Gamber Johnson, Koamtac and more
Features of Our eLog Software
Accurate GPS Tracking
Software is useless if it doesn’t meet the basic goal, and a driver’s logbook is not complete without GPS tracking. Our software solutions are kept up to date to ensure accurate vehicle tracking.
BYOD If Preferred
While we can provide high-quality mobile devices, we also work with BYOD (bring your own devices). Our software makes it easy for your trucking fleet to access the app via their own devices.
Easy-to-Use Back Office System & Mobile App
The back office system is simple to manage, and the driver’s app is quick and intuitive. This means less hassle and paperwork when it comes to logging time and routes.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help.