The Right Kind of Technology Solution
Financing your projects and technology needs can sometimes be a challenge, especially when you’re locked into the inflexibility of cash purchases, a bank loan or standard leasing programs. The leasing options from Peak-Ryzex Capital offer a new, flexible approach to technology financing. Our unique program is an industry-leading way to pay for your technology project and give you control over your lease terms.
Peak-Ryzex Capital Leasing
The Peak-Ryzex Capital Program provides leasing solutions for all of your technology systems integration needs, including: hard costs, soft costs, personnel, equipment, software, installation, service, and support programs. We can even offer existing system buy-out and lease-back options to qualified clients. Our program is so flexible that you can make adjustments, upgrades or changes at any time without a major change to your monthly lease payment. This approach offers many advantages over other financing methods, such as a loan. Our lease terms are extremely flexible, offering 36, 44, 48 or 60-month leases depending on your needs.
How the Peak-Ryzex Capital program can help you pay for your next technology project:
- System life cycle management. Peak-Ryzex Capital can eliminate or reduce equipment disposal issues while allowing scheduled upgrades or replacements.
- One payment. All system and support functions can be consolidated into one, easy, regular payment.
- Minimal initial outlay. Typically no deposit is required. Regular payments are made throughout the life of the agreement.
- Fixed payment. To ensure simple, planned budgeting, payments made throughout the lease period are not affected by interest rates and avoid the impact of inflation.
- Reduce tax bills. All lease payments in any year can be fully offset against taxable profits for that year.
- Preserve working capital. Save valuable credit lines such as bank loans, other finance sources and capital resources that are usually best devoted to business development and operational needs.
- Increase purchasing power. You may be able to improve the scope of the total package you can afford by scheduling leasing payments.
- Flexibility for technology refresh. Any additions and enhancements you make to the system or its support during the leasing period can be factored in throughout the life of the agreement.