Honeywell Dolphin 70e Black Mobile Computer
|No options of this product are available.|
The Dolphin 70e Black, Honeywell’s latest enterprise hybrid device, successfully marries the size, style and usability of a consumer device with the reliability and longevity of a traditional rugged handheld. Engineered with premium materials and clean lines, the form factor of the Dolphin 70e Black elegantly lends itself to personal device usage while also meeting the challenges found in the unpredictable surroundings of the mobile enterprise.
Along with the aesthetic details, the Dolphin 70e Black was also built to deliver years of reliable operation. Incorporating Corning Gorilla Glass, the device’s touchscreen is exceptionally resistant to damage. Select models are IP67-rated and hence provide superior protection against water and dust. In addition, the Dolphin 70e can be operated in extreme temperatures as low as -20° C (-4°F) minimizing downtime associated with conditions.
Businesses can also capitalize on the flexible platform supplied by the Dolphin 70e Black which can be customized according to use case with Microsoft Embedded Handheld 6.5 or Google Android operating systems. If the Windows operating system is initially purchased, it can easily be transferred to the Android system later on. The crystal clear 4.3" display can be seen in virtually any lighting condition, including outdoors, and is equipped with the same capacitive touchscreen technology used in advanced smartphones, enabling the use of two-finger gestures for device operation.
Further, the offering’s integrated imager provides barcode scanning performance superior to that of the camera scanning applications that are currently available in the market. Compatible with Honeywell’s turnkey remote management solution, Remote MasterMind, the Dolphin 70e Black can be tracked and managed in real time from any location, reducing the total cost of ownership incurred with mobile deployments.
Impeccably positioned where emotional elements and rational demands meet, the Dolphin 70e Black effortlessly enables enterprises to stay on trend without sacrificing performance
- Aesthetically Pleasing and Pocketable: Attractively designed to increase end user adoption and communicate a progressive, professional appearance in the field
- Beyond Reliable: Integrates Corning Gorilla Glass for display damage resistance, housing is designed to withstand multiple 4' drops to concrete and over 1,000 1.6' (0.5m) tumbles, select models are IP67 rated which provides superior protection against water and dust
- Crystal Clear Touchscreen Display: Capacitive touch technology and readability in various lighting conditions combine to provide an offering that is perfect for inside or outside use cases
- Fast and Reliable Wireless Connectivity: Delivers full wireless coverage for applications inside and outside of the four walls, allowing real-time access to critical data
- Remote MasterMind Ready: Extends mobile workforce capabilities and reduces total cost of ownership by providing a turnkey remote device management solution
- Service Made Simple Service Plans: Offers comprehensive, hassle-free protection on the device investment for up to five years after purchase extending the product life expectancy beyond the norm for consumer grade devices
|Manufacturer Part No.||70e|