D10 2-Bay Battery Charging Stand
In Stock: Ships Same Day
Cadex 2-bay battery charger for B10 and D10 (US).
Ensure maximum power and uptime for your crew or fleet. These rugged chargers keep batteries charged, safe, and conditioned for maximum performance. With 2-bay and 6-bay models, batteries in all bays are charged simultaneously. Charging time is approximately 6 hours for large 59.2 WHr batteries and 3 hours for 31.08 WHr batteries.
- Rugged design stands up to the critical demands of industrial use
- Simultaneous charging of all bays
- Charging times: 31.08 WHr battery – 3 hr., 59.2 WHr battery – 6 hr
- A conditioning button conditions and calibrates batteries on demand, and a reverse-pulse charging prolongs battery life
- Redundant algorithms provide safety for defective batteries; protects both the batteries and the charger
- When charging in cold temperatures, the charger applies a gentle trickle charge to warm up the battery, then switches to fast-charge at operating temperature
- Charger wakes up seemingly dead lithium-ion packs by applying charge pulses to reactivate the safety circuit; a full charge commences when the battery reaches a safe charging voltage
|Manufacturer Part No.||450009|