To Our Peak-Ryzex Customers,
Since mid-March, when COVID-19 began making a significant world-wide impact, our Peak-Ryzex team has responded by adjusting business processes and operations to serve our customers that qualify as essential critical infrastructure businesses. Our primary goal is, and has always been, to keep our employees, partners and customers safe while we continue providing the critical products and services our customers need to run their daily operations.
Information on COVID-19 is everchanging and varies by region and industry. Our team has been working relentlessly to stay informed, plan for, and address anything that could influence our ability to deliver on our commitment to our customers. With this in mind, we wanted to provide an update on our COVID-19 Statement published in March.
- While there have been no confirmed cases of Peak-Ryzex employees testing positive for COVID-19 to date, as a result of the many challenges with testing across the geographies in which we work, if an employee has reported symptoms that would be consistent with a presumed case, he/she is being asked to self-isolate for 7 days. In keeping with government recommendations, employees who may have been exposed to COVID-19 but are not showing symptoms are being asked to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Most employees continue to work from home, except for a small percentage whose role requires them to be present in one of our facilities, or for those who are delivering services to our customers in the field.
- In areas where local government have started to open up daily life and business, Peak-Ryzex staff will continue with our remote workforce plans. Until, based on the advice of national health experts, we feel confident that the risk of infection has been significantly reduced, we will not bring remote employees back to work in our offices.
- Peak-Ryzex is working with third-party vendors to regularly clean and disinfect our facilities to reduce the risk of virus transmission.
Vendors and trading partners:
- The Peak-Ryzex procurement and supply chain team is in constant communication with our vendors and distributors to monitor any disruptions or delays. Any possible delays are being communicated by your Peak-Ryzex representative. Please work directly with your Peak-Ryzex contact to confirm current lead times.
- Currently, we are seeing the hardware supply chain begin to normalize but some products still have longer lead times than before COVID-19.
- For printer supplies, we have been working directly with customers to plan for their labeling needs as we have seen some of our label converting partners have significant disruptions in production and ship times continue to be longer and less consistent.
Field Service Operations:
- Peak-Ryzex is supplying PPE to our field-based Customer Service Engineers including hand sanitizer, wipes, and protective gloves. We have recently procured a large supply of face masks that we will provide to all field-based employees on a regular basis and have been reimbursing expenses for PPE purchases.
- Peak-Ryzex has also implemented a front line worker premium pay plan for our field based Customer Service Engineers as well as our logistics employees working onsite in our facilities.
- Our Field Service organization continues to work closely with our customers to understand and comply with their specific requirements and processes for onsite technician calls. Our Customer Service Engineers are calling ahead to ensure we explore remote troubleshooting and resolution before, or in place of, a site visit when possible.
- While onsite, our Customer Service Engineers have been instructed to adhere to all customer requirements and social distancing safety guidelines.
- In the unfortunate event a field-based Customer Service Engineer reports a positive test for COVID-19, Peak-Ryzex will notify the customer contact at the locations where the CSE has been onsite.
Depot and Managed Service Operations:
- Administrative operational staff, Technical Support and Helpdesk personnel continue to work from home offices; while Logistics Center staff supporting device staging will continue to work at the facility. Employees who have been exposed or are symptomatic will not be allowed on site. Personnel are required to use gloves and masks, wash hands frequently and use hand sanitizer.
- Our device staging area has been reconfigured in order to ensure safe social distancing guidelines are being followed. Workstations are sanitized throughout the day and a professional cleaning crew is used between shifts.
- We have also implemented the OEM recommended sanitization standards as we receive and deploy devices following their protocols and others, as applicable.
- We work closely with our device repair partners to identify and mitigate any potential business impacts. Our repair partners have multiple facilities throughout North America that can provide staging and repair services in the event we need to divert service to other facilities.
- Delays in repair service turn-around times in both Peak-Ryzex and partner repair facilities are being monitored and addressed on an individual basis. Please address questions or concerns you have with your Peak-Ryzex representative.
We will remain diligent in doing our part to help reduce the transmission of COVID-19 and will continue to adhere to the policies put in place to allow us to respond to customer needs while keeping our employees, our customers, our partners, and our communities safe. To help address any concerns you may have, we have set up a shared mailbox to coordinate inquiries about Coronavirus. If you have any questions about our Coronavirus plan, please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your partnership.