News & Events
A New Enterprise Strategy to boost efficiency in the Industrial Barcode Label Printing Processes within your SAP system
Registration is required to attend this event. Please register now.
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
How many thermal bar code printers are currently in use across your organization?
What method of printing barcode labels from SAP does your company currently use?
Hard-coded SAP solution
SAP Upload Method (SAP Script)
Middleware (3rd Party Package)
Does your organization have an active, budgeted project to evaluate other solutions for printing industrial bar code labels from SAP?
No, but we likely will in 2013
What business problem is the most significant challenge for your organization with your current SAP labeling solution?
Label Format Maintenance
Slow or inefficient label printing
Costly middleware software
Maintaining and managing multiple printers across facilities
Lost time by warehouse/IT staff
Maintaining compliance with supplier label formats
AVAILABLE ON DEMAND:
Originally broadcast: September 23, 2010
Time: 2:00 pm ET/11:00 am PT
Duration: 60 minutes (including Q&A)
Hosted by SAPinsider, sponsored by Peak-Ryzex, Inc. and Zebra Technologies
If you're running 50, 75, 100 or more barcode printers, the "cross your fingers" approach to printer management in your SAP system just isn't working. On the other hand, with bi-directional communication between your SAP system and every one of your printers, you know precisely how the jobs are going, and precisely when a problem occurs... in realtime. No more guesswork, worries or surprises.
This webinar hosted by Peak-Ryzex and Zebra Technologies will outline the tips and techniques to:
- Monitor, test, troubleshoot and reset label printers/applicators from a central cockpit
- Store all necessary label formats and images on the printer, maximizing performance
- Inform users and supervisors of any printing errors or potential errors
- Validate production line processes
- Identify printers/applicators availability and utilization information
- Minimize downtime by allowing labels to be re-directed to other available printers
Attendees will be able to take a brand new approach to their enterprise label printing challenges with an easy to use, quick to deploy, seamlessly integrated labeling solution tailor-made for the SAP environment. From confirmation-of-action to compliance labeling, PEAK Technologies and Zebra Technologies new solution designed for use with your SAP enterprise label printing makes your thermal printers and internal staff more productive than ever before.
Key Learning Points:
- Tips and techniques for optimizing real-time, industrial barcode label printing from your SAP system
- What are the key similarities and differences between the different methods of approaching barcode label printing from your SAP system?
- Examine the business benefits of bi-directional communication between your industrial barcode printers and your SAP system
- Evaluate new approaches to SAP enterprise label printing to save your company time, resources, and money
Director, SAP Solutions Innovation, Peak-Ryzex, Inc.
Calvin Fidler has worked in the SAP systems integration and data collection business for over 20 years, and has architected numerous industrial data collection, enterprise printing and RFID systems in SAP environments across a variety of industries. At PEAK, Calvin is chartered with further developing PEAKs architecture and development strategy for the PEAK Automation Controller product suite, including the PEAK Automation Controller for Enterprise Printing.
Peak-Ryzex is a systems integrator of enterprise printing, wireless data collection, mobility solutions and SAP supply chain execution.
Terms & Conditions