Mobile Procurement & Order Management
Peak-Ryzexs Mobile Procurement and Order Management process leverages over 30 years of experience in device consultation, selection and ordering. Peak-Ryzex specializes in recommending the right mobile device for our customer's specific business application, user base and workflow. Peak-Ryzex specializes in mobile devices of all types from consumer devices to light duty devices to highly rugged devices for the harshest of environments including a full portfolio of mobile device accessories and printing supplies. We leverage our extensive knowledge of both WLAN and WWAN environments and our relationships with the leading wireline and wireless carriers to provide a wide array of carrier service plan options all customizable to your business needs.
Mobile Device Accessories
- Vehicle Mounting Hardware
- Enterprise Sleds
Mobile Printers & Printing Supplies
Our consultative approach to recommending the right device for your specific application includes an extensive list of environmental and use-case factors including:
- Operating system preferences or requirements
- Barcode scanning requirements
- Environmental exposure (dust/dirty/wet environment)
- Temperature exposure (direct sun, cold)
- User workflow to gauge drop specifications
- Requirements for mobile printing
- Customer interaction & interface (signatures, device aesthetics)
- Other factors (glove environment, vibration specifications)
- Budget constraints
- Delivery timelines
Web Based Ordering & Management
After we have helped our customer's select the right mobile devices, accessories, carrier plans, printers, supplies and support plans, Peak-Ryzex's Managed Tel portal takes over.
Managed Tel is a web-based eProcurement and Management portal featuring hierarchy levels to enforce user and device policy. Managed Tel provides a complete approval workflow to make sure that every order is reviewed and approved to prevent theft or fraud. Customers can manage the status of their order and view the details of each order on the web portal 24/7. With the account changes module, users can submit changes to their product catalog or account and receive quick turnaround times with email notifications and online status tracking.
Managed Tel features include:
- Fully customizable and configurable
- Display only approved devices, carrier plans and accessories
- Edit devices, carrier rate plans, options, vendors and access
- View pending order notifications with hierarchical approval options
- Completed orders with full historical analysis and archiving
- Tracking from order to inventory to invoice validation
- Extensive support options including email, chat, call or online support
- Ongoing Asset Management
- Order Reporting
- Depot Service / RMA Management
Leverage the potential of managed mobility in your supply chain. Contact us to learn more about our managed mobility.
Customer Success Story