Mobile Device Management (MDM)
Managing mobile devices across multiple locations and end users requires careful attention. With an effective MDM solution, your mobile devices work well together. Service calls and business risk can be reduced. However, your MDM solution is only one piece of the puzzle. It can only function at an optimal level when managed efficiently on a daily basis. In order to maximize the potential, it requires a dedicated team of professionals with extensive knowledge of MDM best practices.
The MDM services enable the P-R Manage Mobility team to remotely manage, support, track, monitor and secure your mobile devices.
- Manage – Provision, configure and control mobile devices
- Support – Efficient remote control and helpdesk tools for real-time support
- Track – Locate and track devices anywhere in the world real-time or historically
- Monitor – Proactive alerts and audit reports on device status for policy compliance
- Secure – Encrypt data, authenticate corporate access, restrict features, and lockdown devices
- IT Policy Enforcement – Ensure all systems meet Corporate standards and requirements
Leveraging more than a decade of MDM experience, our team helps you determine the right MDM solution based on your requirements. We begin with a comprehensive scoping process where we understand current and future requirements and then make recommendations based on your desired outcome and available resources.
MDM Installation and Configuration
Once we understand your requirements, P-R Manage Mobility will host your MDM solution in the Cloud or we install your MDM solution to a server of your choosing (provided the server meets specified requirements). The server can be
on your premises or hosted remotely. We then configure your solution based on the agreed outcomes from the preliminary scoping process. From here, we can turn it over to your team or we can play a more extensive role and alleviate
any strain on your internal teams.
Like most solutions, MDM is rarely used to its full potential. Our P-R Manage Mobility team helps you to get the most from your solution by conducting training based on your specific audience. You determine if the training will be for your
administrators who oversee the installation, or for your operators who will interface with the MDM solution on a daily basis for support purposes. We develop all content based on your desired audience, and the classroom training can be hosted at our facilities or yours.
MDM Server Support
Going beyond training, our team offers server support to your MDM administrators. We monitor the MDM environment and manage all of the MDM related Information on your server. By outsourcing this task, our team will notify
you of any server-related issues that may impact the performance of your solution and manage necessary server updates on your behalf.
MDM Deployment Services
The P-R Manage Mobility team can further alleviate the strain on your IT department by managing individual devices direct from our facilities.
Device Provisioning and Deployment:
- Stages the mobile device, installs all application software, configures the device to your requirements, activates wireless carrier voice/data plans, installs your custom start-up screen and performs tests to ensure the device is ready to go right out of the box.
Manage Mobility Service Help Desk:
- First or second-tier technical support for mobile devices. Should a device become inoperable in the field, we can reboot the device, reload the software and even reset the whole operating system without the device leaving the operator's hands.
- Eliminate the time consuming burden on your internal IT staff of managing and maintaining your existing MDM environment by outsourcing this function to Peak-Ryzex's Managed Services team.
- Compliance-based security policies, including lost/stolen lockdown or wipe, encryption key rotation and role-based access rights management.
- Accurate database of your mobile assets with information on serial numbers, IP addresses, MAC addresses, geographic location, repair history, plus we offer custom reporting.
- OEM firmware and application updates can be distributed over-the-air to devices without returning the device to the OEM or IT department. Updates can be performed by P-R Manage Mobility during the day, in-between shifts or overnight. P-R Manage Mobility supports many leading MDM vendors including: Wavelink, Soti, AirWatch, MaaS360, Zenprise, Mobile Iron, Good, etc….
Leverage the potential of managed mobility in your supply chain. Contact us to learn more about our managed mobility.
Customer Success Story